What causes dark circles?
The eye area can sometimes show the first signs of ageing. Fine lines and dark circles under the eyes can start as early as the late teens. The skin under the eyes is the thinnest on the body, but as we age, it thins even more, making blood vessels under the eyes more apparent. Capillaries under the eyes are fragile and, if damaged, can leak fluid into surrounding tissues where it pools, lending to puffiness and dark circles..
: Clairice Vibrant Eye Peel
: Clairice Eye Define/Age Reverse
- Biological ageing, a result of age, diet, and exercise.
- Environmental ageing, originating from exposure to sunlight, pollution, and cigarette smoke.
- Mechanical ageing, caused by habitual muscle movements repeated year after year.
- The deposit of fat in the tissues under the eyes
- Lack of sleep.
- Vitamin K deficiency.
- Lack of antioxidants.
- Iron deficiency leading to anemia.
- Uncorrected refractive error leading to eye strain.
- Tiredness, Hypertension & intake of certain medicines
- Allergies of the eyelids leading to the breakage of tiny capillaries..
Body Science Undereye solutions
Involve specialized therapies targeted to improve the delicate under eye area.
Vibrant Eye peel
involes a combination of lactic acid an extract of fermented milk, an amino acid arginine, an extract of brown sugar, wonderlite a skin lightening molecule extracted from hops, vitamins C,K and anti oxidants. This peel increases protein synthesis, enhances healing, encourages collagen production and increases elasticity. The Vibrant Eye peel is safe for the delicate under eye area and helps lighten dark circles and clear fine lines.
- Electroporation - Introduces vitamins, antioxidants, skin lightening ions
- Ultrasonic therapy - increase microcirculation, flush out toxins and pigments.
- Radiofrequency therapy - to tighten slack undereye muscles, reduce puffiness.
- Mesotherapy - that stimulate collagen synthesis to tighten the skin and clear fine lines.
- Botox - to smooth away the crows feet.
- Sunken Eyes - bring back the vibrant youthful glow to your eyes by filling the deep grooves underneath them with fillers using hyaluronic acid.
Body Science recommends Clairice Eye Define with superior & safe molecules that include Lumiskin, Aplpha Arbutin, Vitamin C,K and Green Tea. Usage : Twice a day for dark circles.. Prominent fine lines & dark circles would require Age Reverse Serum containing stem cells that help trigger genetic activation of the skins own healing process.